Arkansas. Located 15 miles north of Morrilton, First settled
Lanty post office established in 1896 and closed in 1953.
There was a small one room Lanty School in 1923.
2.Lanty,France. Located southeast of Paris near Fours.
A small village founded by the Romans in the late 800's.
France. Located east of Paris near Chateauvillain.
A small town on the Aube River just north of the Bois de Lanty (a forest).
1. Lanty's Tarn.
A small mountain lake located in Cumbria, England.
Described as ringed with conifers, wasp-waisted, heavily sedimented and full of fish - though quite small.
2. Lanty Slack's Bridge. Noted in history as the sight of a small battle in Ireland in the 1790's.
3. Lac Lanty, a small lake located in Quebec, Canada near the city of Saint-Raymond. (47°03’00"N - 71°44’00"W).
4. Lanty's Cave. Hiding place for Lanty Slee near Loweswater, Cumbria.
5. Lanty Siding Nova Scotia, Canada. (A railroad siding at the Elmsdale Brick & Tile Co. circa 1910)
1. Lanty's Lonnen located in Haltwhistle, Northumbria, England.
2. Rue Jaques Lanty located in Offranville, France.
3. Lanty Road located in Hattieville, Arkansas.
4. Lanty Close is in Brigham a village approx. one and a half miles from Cockermouth, England. There is not a village map, but it is first left off High Rigg, which in turn is first left off High Brigham if you come into the village from the Ellerbeck end.
5. Lanty Street located in Southport, Queensland, Australia.